Decode with Web APIs¶
ELIT provides web APIs to decode raw text into NLP structures using pre-trained models. The web APIs do not require installation and can be used by any programming language that supports HTTP request/response.
Decode via HTTP¶
The followings show how to send a list of documents to ELIT and receive the NLP output consisting of decoding results from 6 models:
- Tokenization: elit_tok_lexrule_en
- Morphological analysis: elit_morph_lexrule_en
- Part-Of-Speech tagging: elit_pos_flair_en_mixed
- Named Entity recognization: elit_ner_flair_en_ontonotes
- Dependency parsing: elit_dep_biaffine_en_mixed
- Semantic dependency parsing: elit_sdp_biaffine_en_mixed
Take a look at the individual model page for more details and their parameter settings.